Government information disclosure announcement
Announcement of the website of Nantou County Scenic Spot Management Office and its affiliated websites
1. Authorization method and scope
In order to make full use of the website materials, all the materials and materials published on the website of Nantou County Scenic Spot Management Office and its affiliated institutions are subject to copyright protection and are available to the public for free, non-exclusive and reauthorization. Users can develop various products or services (referred to as value-added derivatives) regardless of time and geography, reproduce, modify, edit, publicly transmit or use other methods. This authorization will not be withdrawn afterwards. It is not necessary to obtain authorization from the agency in writing or otherwise; however, the source should be indicated when using it.
Second, the relevant matters are explained:
(1) The scope of this license is only within the scope of copyright protection and is not applicable to other intellectual property rights, including but not limited to patents, trademarks, and agency marks.
(2) Whether the personal data disclosed by the parties themselves or in accordance with the law may be collected, processed and utilized, the user shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, plan and implement the corresponding measures required by law.
(3) Part of the audio-visual, image, special-person project or other works, which are subject to special consent by the authorities.
Third, it should be noted that the third person's personal rights (including name representation and prohibition of improper change) may not be infringed.
4. The use of the materials and materials provided by this license shall not maliciously change the relevant information. If the information displayed after use is inconsistent with the original materials and materials, the user shall be responsible for civil and criminal liability.
5. The authorization of this website does not grant the user the status of recommending, endorsing or endorsing its value-added derivative on behalf of the agency.